Thursday, November 8, 2007

Not Believing

Alright, I have been trying to figure out how to post a video to this thing but I can't seem to figure it out.

My dad has been talking alot to me about a commercial that he has seen on T.V. for the Toronto Rehab Institue (TRI) and he said it was great! So I went to there website to see if I could find it and once I saw it I thought I would post it on here.

mms://rehabmedia.torontorehab.on.ca/TV-colby.wmv

This is the link for the video but I don't know if it will really work so I will give another way to get to it.

http://www.torontorehab.com/about/paffairs.htm
and than click on TELEVISION in the middle of the page

Hopefully you can find it and if anyone can figure out how to post it even better!!!!!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I thought this video was very interesting. It just shows how people with disabilities are still able to sustain and continue on with life. They are able to be independent as most people feel that none of this is able to occur. Although disabled individuals have difficulties in some areas due to their disabilities they are still able to manage well. It shows the strength that disabled individuals have and the perceptions and thoughts others have on disabled people. It also shows how many people feel that since they are disabled they cannot make it.